It suffices to say that wine is one of the most consumed drinks in the planet and its global demand glides as high as a parakeet. Packaging is intrinsic to the trade of selling wine, especially at the point of transit from the seller to the purchaser. As a matter of fact, the packaging of wine does not only prevent the wine from getting damaged but also increases the value of the wine. This is in the sense that the crafting and customization of wine packages has become an invigorate part of most economies.
Packaging of wine is a practice that has transgressed various stages of development. It traversed the period when packaging was simply done using plastic products to an age where wood is one of the most preferable and profitable materials for packing.
The Advent of Wooden Wine Boxes In the Sphere of Packaging
Wooden wine boxes have increasingly become popular with time and have become a major source of income since it has a multitude of dynamics that make it suitable to maneuver the economy. A standard wine box should surpass the following parameters:
- It has to be made of 100% natural wood. This ensures that the box is terrifically durable and one of a kind.
- The most preferable type of wood that should be used is pine. This gives the box the requisite weight, firmness and an elegant and natural apparition.
- They should be designed in such a way that a 750 ml wine bottles can fit into them.
When the aforementioned specifications are met, the wooden box begets a distinct quality from other regular and ordinary box packages. It is also prudent to underscore the different styles that wooden wine boxes can come in, including the cylindrical shaped boxes, the sliding lid boxes, the boxes with inset lids and the hinge-lid boxes.
Why It Is Plausible To Use Wooden Wine Boxes
Wooden boxes are magnificent as they can be crafted into different designs and carefully wrought to customize their looks. It is acceptable to use them for the following reasons:
- Wooden boxes are reusable. A box used to package a bottle(s) could be used to package another.
- Wooden boxes are friendly to the ecosystem. The rational of this assertion is that they are made from recoverable and resources.
- They do not contribute to greenhouse gases and they produce minimal waste.
Custom Wood Gift Boxes
Another noteworthy aspect of wooden wine boxes is that they can be magnificently wrought, crafted and finessed into a catalogue of exhilarating designs. As a consumer, you may wish to see your name or nickname christened and embodied on the package of your favorite drink. Custom wood gift boxes give you this pleasurable feeling as you are able to get any text, design or logo etched on the boxes. This is facilitated by an ultra-modern engraving machine.
It is vital to be a person of very specific taste; in fact, your taste of wine could ostensibly earn you more friends than your Facebook account does. However, one doesn’t need to take a sip of your wine to establish what exactly your taste is—it should all be embodied on the package that your wine comes in. The Ekan Concepts inc website can provide you with additional resources.